Starting next week, this non-profit blogger is running off for a few weeks of a well-deserved cruise through the Panama Canal. But never fear! Your DonorDreams blog community will continue providing quality content to help you generate ideas to improve the organizational capacity of your non-profit organization. In my absence, Marissa Garza will take the wheel and ensure everything runs smoothly. (That’s right . . . Marissa is the same person who wrote non-profit tech articles a few years ago for DonorDreams. Welcome back, Marissa!)
We’ve lined up some fun guest bloggers while I am floating around the Caribbean on my vacation. Here is some of what you have to look forward to while I’m gone:
- Lisa Green is an aspiring blogger who will write about “The 6 Questions Nonprofits Need to Ask Before Hiring an Event Manager”
- Denise Benages of HR Midwest and blogger at Don’t Bite The Apple will blog about staff retention strategies
- Evette Simon of Alford Executive Search will write about compensation and how it factors into creating a strong team
- Heather Eddy of Alford Executive Search will follow-up Evette’s post with an article on leadership and succession planning
- Marissa Garza will thrill you with another one of her technology posts
- At the end of the month, I’ll return with a “call for submissions” post because DonorDreams is hosting the Nonprofit Blog Carnival in May
April is shaping up to be a fun month with an important focus on human resources related issues!
Rest assured that I will be thinking of you while I decompress and recharge my batteries on vacation. While most of May’s blog posts are already mapped out, I promise to publish a “special edition” with pictures from my various stops in Aruba, Columbia, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Cabo San Lucas.
Enjoy the next few weeks, and as always thank you for your readership.
Here’s to your health!
Founder & President, The Healthy Non-Profit LLC